PixelInspection Inc. provides Home Flood Protection Assessment services with the goal of helping homeowners reduce their risk of basement flooding and reduce damage in the event of a flood.
During a Home Flood Protection Assessment homeowners will receive an interactive and educational assessment experience, a detailed report, additional resources, and the opportunity for a follow-up conversation with their assessor.
In roughly 60-90 minutes, our highly trained assessors work with homeowners to complete a 50-point visual assessment of potential sources of water entry into the home. Following the assessment, homeowners receive a confidential report that lists practical actions to:
- Reduce risk of damage to structure and contents
- Manage infiltration, sewer backup, and overland flood risk
- Wisely manage water onsite
- Manage indoor humidity to reduce mold and mildew risk
- Understand risks as they relate to insurance coverage